Kia Ora everyone!

I’m excited to launch the Climate Services Help Desk!

The first step is for all Climate Staff in Pacific Islands NMHSs to sign up to this Talanoa discussion forum - if you haven’t done this already. Once you’ve signed up, send a post saying “hi” :grinning:

We’ll be using this forum as a way of answering your questions on climate drivers, current climate patterns and trends, climate models, and climate products and services.

I hope you will all find this forum really useful.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tait
Pacific RCC coordinator

[Note: the RCC has now officially been designated by WMO as being in “demonstration” mode - wahoo!]

Hi @andrew_tait , if you have a list of emails I can send them an invite to join the forum

Hi Ainsof

That would be great. I’ve cc’d Sunny and Phil to this email, as they will have contact emails for all the climate officers in the Pacific Islands Met Services.

Cheers

Andrew

Dr

Andrew Tait
Principal Scientist - Climate
Programme Leader - Climate Vulnerability, Impacts and Adaptation
T +64-4-386-0562

M +64-27-327-7948
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research Ltd (NIWA)
301 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington
Connect with NIWA: niwa.co.nz Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA’s IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA’s IT systems.